Monument preservation

Franz Balke, who studied art history at the universities of Tübingen, Berlin and Bonn, worked for ten years after the First World War as a teacher and educator and had his own community home in Cammin/Pomerania.

Engineer Maximilian Eder worked initially on the chemical analysis of camouflage paint for Luftgaukommando XVII in Vienna before moving in 1942 to the

Walter Frodl obtained his doctorate in art history and archaeology in July 1930 from the University of Graz and worked thereafter as an unpaid assistant in the Kärntner Landesdenkmalamt (

Elisabeth Maria Gasselseder was born in Vienna on 13 November 1903 as the daughter of the assistant notary Ferdinand Laurenz Gasselseder and his wife Gabriele Ida Olga, née Szendrödy.

The chapel, built in 1727 by Johann Lucas von Hildebrandt and dedicated to St. Januarius, belonged to Alois Thomas Raimund Count Harrach (1669-1742).

Johann Hugo Wilhelm Morawitz was born in Lojowitz (Lojovice) near Prague as the second son of Edgar Ritter von Morawitz, former lieutenant in the Austro-Hungarian army, and Kunigunde Elisabeth Mercy Austerlitz.

Edith Podlesnigg was enlisted from the start of 1939 until summer 1942 for war service in Vienna in the air raid warning service, first in the police and then in the Luftwaffe.

While studying law, Herbert Seiberl was until 1929 a student in Hans Tichy and Josef Jungwirth's painting class at the

Gertrude Tripp, née Weigner, studied art history, auxiliary sciences of history and archaeology in Vienna and obtained her doctorate in 1939 with a work on Mediterranean glass painting in Austria.